Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Cute, cuter.... Nepomuk....

Seriously.... when I saw the first swatch pics of the new Nepomuk with linen Didy I thought that it was a nice wrap but not sold on the idea of wrapping with it....

It arrived today and looked so completely different from the swatches. The petrol is the same as you can find in the Aqua Silk Waves or Petrol Fish but without the white thread it looks darker and definitely more green than I expected from the swatches.
The linen threads are a true yellow and the third colour is a deep burgundy red.
The wrap is not thick at all. I would describe it as medium to thin and the weave is pretty airy.... some parts of the wrap are similar to the regular waves pattern.
I can see that this might cause some minor problems with shifting threads here and there but wouldn’t be too concerned about it. Perhaps not a wrap I would wear with a huge diamond ring to avoid any risk of snagging.... but since I don't like big diamond rings this shouldn't be a problem at all....

The true petrol colour of this wrap is almost impossible to capture. I tried my best but since my computer broke I still have just my netbook at the moment so no fancy things like photoshop or lightroom right now....

Oh.... and this wrap is cute.... cute.... cute.... cute.... cute.... cute....

Just looking at the little toddler dragon that gets hugs by his or her parents makes me smile right now....

So besides the fact that I usually don’t like this colour combination and I prefer thick wraps.... I’m in love....

Here we go.... I'm in a hurry so I just upload all pics.... Please keep in mind that the petrol is more greenish than you can see it in the pics....






















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen